Is my water meter compatible?
- Flowie supports the vast majority of residential properties. Click here for examples and more information.
Where is my water meter?
- Water meters are usually located in your basement or utility room. If you locate your main water shut off valve, it will be shortly along the pipe after that. Other common places for water meters are in the garage, a basement washroom, or laundry room.
How can I buy one?
- You can order sensors here. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.
- There’s a monthly fee of $4.99 for ongoing monitoring and analytics through the Alert Labs.
- There are no contracts and you can cancel at any time.
How do I install my sensors?
- No tools are required to install the sensor.
- Check out our installation videos:
Installing Flowie (1m 31s)
Installing Floodie (2m 15s)
Does Flowie need to be plugged in?
- Yes, Flowie relies on wall power as its primary source of power. If you don’t have a nearby outlet, consider an extension cord (secured against baseboards to avoid a tripping hazard).
How do I register my sensors?
- To register your sensors, visit https://alertlabsdashboard.com and click the orange “Create An Account” button. Our system will walk you through the entire registration. You’ll need to know the serial number for your sensor. Click here for help finding the serial number.
How do I see my data? What is a Dashboard?
- The Alert Labs Dashboard is a website where you can see your data.
- Discover what’s happening with your properties, including water use, power status, and a summary of alerts.
- You can also change your preferences and settings, and add/remove sensors.
Where can I get the Alert Labs app?
- The app is available to download for Apple in the app store and for Android devices in the Google Play store. Simply search for "Alert Labs" or click on the appropriate picture below.