How do I know these sensors will work at my property?
- You need a functioning municipal water meter, a place to plug in the Alert Labs Flowie water sensor, and basic cellular reception.
How do I install the Flowie water sensor?
- You need a municipal water meter (usually in your basement or utility room), somewhere to plug it in, and basic cellular reception. No tools are required to install the sensor.
- Click here to see for yourself how easy installation is!
How can I buy one?
- You can order sensors here. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.
- There’s a monthly fee of $4.99 for ongoing monitoring and analytics through the Alert Labs, but there are no contracts and you can cancel at any time.
How do I see my data? What is a Dashboard?
- The Alert Labs Dashboard is a website where you can see your data.
- Discover what’s happening with your properties, including water use, power status, and a summary of alerts.
- You can also change your preferences and settings, and add/remove sensors.
Where can I get the Alert Labs app?
- The app is available to download for Apple in the app store and for Android devices in the Google Play store. Simply search for "Alert Labs" or click on the appropriate picture below.