You need a municipal water meter (usually in your basement or utility room), somewhere to plug it in, and basic cellular reception. No tools are required to install the sensor.
Articles in this section
- Video - Flowie Water Sensor Installation
- Flowie Quick Start Guide
- Do I need to keep my Flowie plugged in?
- What do I need to install the Flowie water sensor?
- Where do I install my Flowie water sensor?
- Why do I need to take a picture of my Flowie?
- Should I attach the antenna and what does it do?
- Do I need to keep the installation sticker on my Flowie?
- Why do I need to register my Flowie?
- Will Flowie work on a compound water meter?