After pulling the tab, when the sensor has a good connection with the Flowie water sensor, it turns green. Red means it does not have a good signal and is not reporting data. Most of the time, the sensor is sleeping and has no colour.
Articles in this section
- Video - Floodie accessories and alerts
- Do I need to sign a contract?
- How does the Floodie companion sensor work?
- What do the different coloured lights on Floodie mean?
- Can a Floodie companion sensor work without a Flowie?
- Prevent and treat floods
- What is the warranty on the Floodie companion sensor?
- How much do Floodie companion sensors cost for monitoring?
- Does Floodie have a specific range for it to work?
- Can I use more than one Floodie at once?