Your Floodie is designed to run for more than two years on a pair of AA batteries, depending upon number of flood events it sees. The batteries can be easily swapped out with new batteries and you can see an estimate of your battery-life remaining on the Dashboard.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to sign a contract?
- How does the Floodie companion sensor work?
- What do the different coloured lights on Floodie mean?
- Can a Floodie companion sensor work without a Flowie?
- Prevent and treat floods
- What is the warranty on the Floodie companion sensor?
- How much do Floodie companion sensors cost for monitoring?
- Does Floodie have a specific range for it to work?
- Can I use more than one Floodie at once?
- What's the battery life of Floodie?