If you're having trouble getting your Flowie-O to connect, please try resetting the device.
Please note: this may result in some data loss. Removing the lid will cause the sensor to lose water usage information stored between uploads.
- Remove Flowie-O from the water meter and bring it close to the Sensor Relay
- Completely remove the lid by pulling on the two tabs at the base of the unit. Be careful not to get water inside of the sensor.
- now is a great time to change the batteries in the unit as well, if they’re low
- make sure that the batteries are in the correct orientation
- Wait for 10 seconds
- Replace lid by pressing down firmly until you hear the two tabs click into place. The light on top of the sensor will begin blinking. It will turn green when a connection has been established
- Strap the Flowie-O back on to the water meter, as close to the original position as possible