The Sentree A/C monitoring system uses non-invasive sensors to detect pressure, temperature and current. It does not modify the electrical systems on your air conditioning unit, and does not require any plumbing in or cutting of the refrigerant lines. Therefore, it should not void the manufacturer’s warranty. For more information, please contact your local HVAC service provider.
Articles in this section
- Video - Sentree A/C Monitoring System Installation
- Is Sentree waterproof?
- Does Sentree work with all types of air conditioners?
- What if the cellular signal is weak?
- How is the Sentree A/C monitoring system installed?
- Will Sentree work at a commercial property?
- Will Sentree affect the manufacturer’s warranty on my air conditioning unit?