The Sentree A/C monitoring system uses non-invasive sensors to detect pressure, temperature and current. It does not modify the electrical systems on your air conditioning unit, and does not require any plumbing in or cutting of the refrigerant lines. Therefore, it should not void the manufacturer’s warranty. For more information, please contact your local HVAC service provider.
Articles in this section
- Video - Sentree A/C Monitoring System Installation
- What type of refrigerant is Sentree compatible with?
- Sentree Alert Thresholds
- Understanding Your Sentree Data
- What do the lights on Sentree mean?
- Setting up your company account
- Why do I need to take pictures of my Sentree?
- What if the cellular signal is weak?
- What information does Sentree give me?
- Will Sentree work on commercial applications?